Thursday, May 28, 2009

>> Its time to study Again

My 2nd year study had just start, will getting busy n busy rite now.....
need attend for class from Mon-Fri, and working on every weekend...
I know it would be very tired... i really can tahan?? I hope so ...
Mum, I need a New Life, can ??
Let's talk bout my trip with my classmate first...
act we are planning to Penang, but at last we change to Genting bcoz of some problem..but then , we stil enjoy...bcoz we are grouping togeter wat...hehehe :)
all the pic had been upload by moo moo
since I not yet get all the pic
so u guy can check out here to view all the pic ya
有时候 当心情低落的时候真的很想有那个他陪在我身边
我不知道谁是那个他 到底下一个是谁
你?他?还是另一个他?
不知道为什么 在某些时候我终会偷偷地想起你
那些回忆还是会让我微笑的 最近的你还好吗 我知道你的生活不会因为我而变得不完美
你曾带给我的痛已经慢慢地谈化了
对你 也已经放下了
想起 只因为你是我曾经的快乐
现在才知道原来没有人可以代替你的怀抱
有时候会很厌倦自己的生活
很累
努力去得到我想要的
可是最后回头看 我像什么也没有
Mum, I just a simple grl, can u understand me abit
I had try my best to do wat I should do
Can u just gv me some chance to rest
I'm tired enough
I just need a Hug...........
sometime
it is not easy to SMILE ........

No comments:

Post a Comment