Thursday, June 4, 2009

>> Nothing Special




Last Friday, meet up my sui po Chin amd bB...
Am Skip my class again ...~~ how dare am I huh....
Haiz, when talk bout my time table...really make all of us feel "ham hou"
Bcoz bcoz ....... we are having 3 hour break time for 3 day in a week...
where we can spend our "Free time" huh ....oh my god
gonna make us crazy
This is TAR college TIME TABLE !!! Good !!!
Then then, bout my lecture and tutor
I "LOVE" them so much..especially Business AND Cyber Law..
Haiz.... kik sui .......
we try our best to listen what he want to teach, but den....all in slp situation finally..
Gambatea 2DEM4.....
My life go on as usual in this week....just spend most of the time to attend my class...
My sui po chin birthday coming soon...hehehe..must have fun....
.......................................................................
Dunt keep ask me the same things and question again and again
I hate to heard that again and again
Please ~~!!!
Smile for this moment :)
Dunt brg me any trouble k .....thanks......
Appreciate it much


1 comment:

  1. hahaha~~tarc timetable reli made us headache~~
    nways~must add oil our studies huh~so sometimes skip class is cant escape geh~!hahaha

    next fri o~~must rmb my day~~wakaka~~cant wait to have fun with u guys~hehe
    muacks~mis sui po~!!

    ReplyDelete