Monday, June 22, 2009

Heart You

hey peoples, Im here to update my blog again....



let talk bout my Sui Po Chin Birthday celebration 1st..



Here WE go....



This time all of us decided go to PD for the celenbration for the preety gal-- CHIN
6/19
Wake up early headed to PHILEO DAMANSARA for my job interview, so sry for those who had wait me for finish my training..
bcoz of me.....
the trip had delay for almost two hour xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO MY LOVELY SUI PO

I know sure u MISS ur long hair alot
hehe




Haiz....my "mangali"...so sad...






After check in, get prepared on all the staff and took some rest for us......

after that, BBQ section....

We are damn hungry... HOT OR COLD

chit-chatting all the night, the feelings was so nice when there is sea...
someone appear in my mind
no ways can stop me stop tears dropping from my heart again

picture Do the Talking




WE are Back..haha





Walter, Chin, Xian, Me and bB..












SUI PO gang.....come back to me ..haha
frenship nvr END...










Smile from our Heart
Me with Sui Po b

























bb with Walter



Lastly, Wish my sui po Chin all the best in the coming days...
whatever happen also, you know we will support u always rite?...
we LOVE you so much ...muackssss
how long we dint go for trip le...although it is only a small trip..
am very enjoy with bunch of Them...
hehehe
Take care always

































1 comment:

  1. haha~finally u update ur blog dy~

    thanks ya my sui po~i do hv a great bday this year~i hope u guys enjoy too~!appreaciate so much~muacks~

    Now, gambateh for our assignment n coming test ok~!
    i know u can do it well~

    although we cant meet up all the time~but i stil heart u alot~noe?hehe

    take care n love ya~ !! =)

    ReplyDelete