Friday, March 13, 2009

Enjoy

Haha, guess what?..i’m now countdown for my birthday…I want have fun with all my dearest tat day ..ngek ngek

Okay, I’m working today as usual…work for every weekend, other people rest, I work..hmm xD
Finish my work around 6pm n back home as fast as I can..
Headed to my Sui Po bB home after I get prepared..
Huiyo, finally meet u all again…
bB make up for me(FOC)haha,I trust her skill well, she is professional..haha,want promote promote she here…
Chin buying something so….necessary…. for walter.….haha …guess what is tat??..
Walter come pick us up around 10pm..
We are going Quattro for celebrate my birthday in advance..hehe

So happy finally Wei wei is joining..hehe
But she is moody tat day…cheer up my Dear…everything will be allright…okay ??
We are here to support you..take care

After tat Meet up my fren Jyonel over there..he really look young,haha,
Jyonel,how u keep urself to look young ar?? All my fren guess wrong his age…include me when I just know him ~~ he is a nice guy,hehe..
Cheers …..party time started…
Many people there, we even dun have space for us to dance..just can move slowly..
But stil enjoy…hehe
No drunk no home ??Rule for birthday gay Omg!! Cant escape from them…’must finish the whole cup ar’
Yam yam yam…yam yam yam…
Finally drunk 99!! Cant even thk back what I had done….kik sui..haha

Reach home around 5pm..
So enjoy tonite

Smile for everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment