Friday, March 13, 2009

Great Moment














I'M so Hang Fu bcoz i have them being with me all the time




Muacksss, i love u all much much much





10/3

10 March—hehe, Yeah..is my Birthday..
Wake up early in the morning for my class…but I was late for my class finally..
my lecture start at 9am, reach around 9.20 am..just sit down for 10 minute, my classmate come over my place and said: let’s go, take our breakfast..!..lolx,class should end at 11am la weii !! haha, our class style! Okay, gang of us move out from the lecture hall n decide where to take our breakfast..hmm…dim sam?mee?rice?or??...
we ate at Wangsa Maju,chit chat at there for 1 hour ++ n go back continue our class..
the same lecture hall with the same condition : HOT!! No air condition leh!! No air at all, the teacher keep complain, and all the student keep shout out : class dismiss..!!
lolx..Swt =.= the only purpose is just want the calss cancel !..
Finish our class at 2pm,wait one of my fren n headed to Sg.wang Green Box..yeah~~ we are celebrate my birthday there….

Guess what ? some of us is gamble inside the k room..lolx…zha dao lo!!!
I cant handle the situation well bcoz many of them there…just busy walk here and there.. leg so tired..haha..but enjoy~



Present from my classmate ( perfume)






Continue my second round with my Sui Po and dear frens at TS Gasonline Café…
Act we are having the celebration on Monday..but unfortunely someone pass away so had cancel all the plan..

All was late include me..only Ho Sin is the one most punctual..haha..sorry sorry ..
Act I dun like the environment at Gasonline Café..but no choice, bcoz we just want find a place to meet up and will go to other better place...

No more Gasonline for us
Bad service!!! Shit !!

Hehe…I’m enjoy with them…apologies if I had make some one bored there..

Suddenly a birthday cake appear infront of me..
Ops..really make me surprise !!
Wanna thanks my fren who buy me the cake..hehe
Muacksss **


we go to cc for our next round
hhahah
they are crazy playing game there..
i am super tired after tat ald...
sorry my fren, act decide to enjoy with them til quick late
but the nite is stil young hmm...last round, go to Jln Ipoh for dim sam
no more dim sam there
i like cannought dim sam ..hehehehe
reach home around 2.30am
clean up myself n slepp
finally pass my birthday
may my wish come true
thanks for my dear fren who stil being with me in dis birthday
and those sending me msg ya~




1 comment: