Thursday, March 12, 2009

March

Wooo ~~ Is a new Month again..My new semester had just started, I miss my holiday ler, Haiz…
Since I dint stay setapak there ald, so now everyday I have to take public transport to school, must wake up 2 hour early b4 my class.. – one hour for me to prepared myself n the other one hour for me to go there..That means if my class start from 9am,I need to wake up at 6.45am..so now need to be guai guai lui ald, If not I will be the late Queen.. hahaha
Imaging how tired n bored If everyday spending two hour just for go and back, When can I get back my car again huh…I miss the day before when I have my car… L
Haha, but maybe dunt have car also good for me,bcoz when have car I will like got the other “leg”ald.. sure busy going here n there..
“where to go tonite??” haha….sure stick with my fren 99..

A lot of assignment is waiting me to started ald..sien ~~
I HATE ASSIGNMENT!!!
I HATE EXAM!!!
I HATE WEB PEGE DESIGN!!!
But This sem I’m having this subject…God bless me!!
Getting busy n busy now, even dun have enough time for me to rest..
I must have enough sleep everyday if not will acc like “die fish”..why other ppl can just slp for few hour but me cannot huh….
Felt so tired recently because cant sleep well..cant fall sleep every nitezz…haiz
Am I giving myself too much pressure?? Relax relax
$$, study, family, …… n so on….
My fren always ask me why me seem like so tired…
Mummy, I dun want keep argue with u..can we just sit down and have discussion when having problem instead of arguing?? I HATE ARGUE !!! I just want respect u , dun want to have any argument between us…can …??...Sorry mummy..

Well, I’m waiting my Thailand trip on next month…hehehe, cant wait for it..
Going with my Lovely Gugu n her frens include my “fat uncle”(haha, my gugu BF)
We decide to have spa everyday there, Relax relax..ahehehe
Wanna thanks my gugu because she sponsor me for the trip..I Love u so much!! Muacksszz…. **hehehe
Allan, make sure u dun force me drink alcohol at there ar..i dun want drunk la weii..haha….so sam fu ler…dun want let u see my funny face while drunk..pai sei la

Smile for everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment